Jai Ma Vinyasa Flow Yoga
Jai Ma Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training 200 h RYT®
Jai Ma Yoga is a therapeutic alignment based flow yoga style. It is inspired by the five elements Earth, Water, Fire, Wind and Earth and incorporates the yoga philosophy of Kashmir Shaiva. Jai Ma Flow Yoga is deeply grounded in the heart.
The aim of the Jai Ma Flow Yoga Teacher Training is to give you the ability to design and teach safe and dynamic yoga classes. The Jai Ma Vinyasa Flow teacher Training invites you to find your own voice and expression on your path as a yoga teacher so that you can serve your students in a most sustainable way.
In the Jai Ma Flow Yoga Teacher Trainings great human beings, teacher and students, meet and create together a field to growth and unfoldment. Everybody brings his own unique qualities to the Jai Ma Vinyasa Flow Teacher Training where yoga unites us. My personal matter is to support you in the process of the Teacher Training.
The training emphasizes the teaching principles so that you learn teaching students bodies and minds into a rejuvenating and healing aspect of yoga. We give you the space and opportunity to find your own teaching style. Because yoga is not a fit-it-all-in one-practice the JaiMa Flow Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training gives you the opportunity to explore different teaching styles like Slow Flow, Coreflow/Power Yoga and Restorative Yoga.
What is Vinyasa Yoga?
In Vinyasa Yoga classes, students coordinate breath with movement to come from one pose to the next. Vinyasa Yoga is also called Flow Yoga because of the smooth way that the poses move from one to another and it is one of the most popular contemporary styles of yoga.
What makes the Jai Ma Vinyasa FlowTeacher Training unique?
The Teacher Training is inspired by the five elements earth, fire, water, air and space. You find these elements not only in nature. They offer the exploration of different teaching styles in the Vinyasa based teachings of yoga so that you can meet your own individual needs and talents.
Restorative and alignment based Hatha Yoga with its grounding and foundational quality in the human body is inspired by the earth element.
Fire inspires to more core work and powerful yoga invoking heat in the human body.
The element of water is associated with the Slow Flow teaching style, liquid and less edgy.
The element of air is not only present in the breathing exercises. In Vinyasa Yoga we link breath to movement.
Space is the element which is most related to meditation. It inspires us to explore different methods of meditation.
You will get acquainted with different styles of teachings like Slow Flow Vinyasa, Vinyasa Yoga, Restorative Yoga and Coreflow/Power Yoga. During the Teacher Training you can already set a focal point in your yoga practice. This will support you in your yoga practice, your future teachings and you as a teacher to stay authentic and original in the teaching style.
Alignment based Teacher Training
Next to the five elements the Teacher Training is inspired by therapeutic alignments which keeps the students safe in a yoga pose. You will learn how important it is to apply principles of alignment to open the body in a safe way. You will understand what muscles to use and how to apply alignments to be able to go deeper into a pose in a most safe way.
What does Jai Ma mean?
Jai = victoriously, praise
Ma = great mother, great goddess, great mother Earth
Jai Ma can be translated as praise to the great goddess or to Mother Earth. The five elements, the Pancha Mahabhutas, manifest the planet and everything else. The elements play an inspirational role in the Jai Ma Vinyasa Flow Teacher Training. They will inspire you on your path offering close to nature contemplations and allow to reflecting on yourself. You will learn about therapeutic alignments oriented on the principles of nature. The Jai Ma Vinyasa Flow Teacher Training incorporates the yoga philosophy of the Kashmir Shaiva tradition, a tremendous and infinite source of wisdom and practice on your path of yoga and the ancient foundation of Hatha Yoga.
The JaiMa Vinyasa Flow Teacher Training curriculum includes:
- alignment, benefit, contraindication, potential risks
- sanskrit, english and german names of the postures
- variations and adjustments/hands on
- use of props to improve and modify a pose
- how to observe bodies and adjust them
- sequencing: sense full order of Asana in a yoga class
- structure, planning, realization of a yoga class
- science and art of sequencing
- didactic, methodic of teaching yoga
- yoga and physical limitations
- different yoga styles inspired by the five elements
- cultivating your voice and building confidence by teaching
- various breathing techniques
- meditation and different meditation techniques
- history of yoga and study of the scriptures
- the yoga and the recognition of the heart sutras
- archetypes of traditional yoga
- ethics of being a yoga teacher
- principles of yoga anatomy and bio-mechanical aspects
- chakras related to the 5 elements and yoga style
- observation and assisting yoga classes
- confidence building through the practice of teaching
- the business of yoga
The Jai Ma Flow Yoga Teacher training is a 200h training registered by the Yoga Alliance, RYT.
The Jai Ma Flow Yoga Teacher Training starts in 2021 in Arnhem, the Netherlands and Cologne, Germany.
- For information and registration for the training Arnhem, the Netherlands click here
- For the Jai Ma Flow Teacher Training in Cologne click here.